Retail Store Construction is always looking for high-quality superintendents.
Please contact us today if you would be interested in supervising some of the most prestigious jobs in the industry, including the following responsibilities:
- Successfully managing retail or construction projects
- Maintaining daily job site records
- Professionally representing the company with clients, owners, or landlord contacts
- Understanding and enforcing company safety procedures and maintaining a safe work site
- Executing job schedule to on-time completion
- Communicating with management, clients, subcontractors and employer
- Proactively solving problems with a hand-on approach
To qualify for the position of SUPERINTENDENT, we desire:
- Ability to proficiently read blueprints and specifications
- Understanding of subcontractor abilities
- Understanding of technology as required on site (use of cell phone, digital camera, text messaging, laptop
- computer, etc).
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with excellent communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Proven track record of running successful projects
In addition to a casual atmosphere and a great company culture, RSC Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as a flex spending account, paid time off and 401(k).
If you are interested in working with our winning team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX it to (262)886-9814.